Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sonic MyDVD errors

Windows XP Support

Old 20-09-2003

Sonic MyDVD errors

I have a Windows XP Home edition desktop. I use Sonic MyDvd program to burn videos on this PC and it was working fine since months. But now as I am trying to burn analog video directly to DVD using the Sonic MyDVD, it ends up with the following error message:

?Application error (17235): Unable to detect an ASPI manager

Application error (16945): Device manager initialization failed?

Seems like it is just me facing this problem as I tried searching Google and dint found a single result. Hope anyone from here can help me out with this error. Thank you.

Old 29-01-2008

sonic Mydvd Plus

i'm getting error while burning on sonic mydvd plus. it imports the file and while going through transcoding video, the process abrupts with error: mydvd.exe - application error. the memory could be read.

can anyone help?
Old 28-02-2008

Re: Sonic MyDVD errors

Hey guys even i am facing a similar problem since months and so far dint foudn anything working. Having been trying to find a solution for quite awhile. This is HP laptop with Windows XP. Already tried contacting HP support for the same but they were too unable to help. I dont know what to do.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,