Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

GTA San Andreas won't start

Windows XP Support

Old 27-11-2008

GTA San Andreas won't start

I am getting a bit issue with GTA San Andreas here. It is not working on my sysetm. I am facing issue with the system. I had added a new hard drive on my system and installed Windows XP Pro onthe same. Later on I installed GTA San Andreas. When I double click on the same it is not working. There is a black screen and then it crashes. I checked inside event viewer where I found some application error. The same game is working well on my friends pc.

Old 18-03-2013

Re: GTA San Andreas won't start

Looks like some kind of problem with compatibility or driver. You will need to update your video drivers and then test it back. GTA San Andreas has no issue with Windows XP. It supports XP. Try to update the drivers and then simply re-install SA once again. Try to wipe out the current installation. And simply re-install each and everything back from scratch.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,