Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Rise of Nations: Product Key No Longer Works

Windows XP Support

Old 01-11-2008

Rise of Nations: Product Key No Longer Works

Well i bought the game when it first came out, and it worked perfectly. But since then i have changed computers and had to uninstall the game, and then i lost it for a, but when i found the game again i tried to load it and it says that the product key that i have is the wrong one, which doesn't make sense because it's the one that it came with. So if anyone has any suggestions, or if i should just buy the gold edition, then the help would be appreciated.

Old 03-06-2009

Re: Rise of Nations: Product Key No Longer Works

Hey Dorian i have exactly the same problem,slightly different cicumstances though,but never the less i am now stuck without the "Rise of Nations" cd-key!!...i have the Original cd/booklet(the cd key is NOT on the back)as usual...so it must of been on the case(it's been a while)since i last installed it!and i no longer have the case...now i at last have a new internet connection it would have been nice to try the game out online,but now i cant get past the install bit....is there anybody out there that can help out a frustrated gamer! ???perhaps u can Dorian??did you solve ur problem??...i would be very gratefull if somebody could get back to me asap thanjks all the same....

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,