Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Halo 3 for pc

Windows XP Support

Old 20-09-2008

Halo 3 for pc

I am looking for Halo 3 game for Windows Vista. Can anyone tell me when it is coming out. I had checked on the web there is nothing listed about the same. There is actually no information on the game. I want to play the game on my vista laptop which is having a good graphic card also. And I am sure that it will work simply great on the same. If it is not available then which game compare to Halo 3 is available. Which is more better game that can offer a good fps gameplay.

Old 21-09-2008

RE: Halo 3 for pc

This game is not coming on pc. It is only available for Xbox. And there is no news from the developer company about a pc edition. It is essential that you must go for some other game. I am also waiting for some kind of news that can show me when the game is going to come for Pc. But yet no one is working on the same. While there are some great fps games in the market available for Windows Vista.
Old 26-09-2008

Re: Halo 3 for pc

This game is not coming for PC. I had also tried to find the same. It is only for Xbox. But there are some best fps game in the market. You can go for Fallout. It is another great game for pc where you can enjoy a nice action packed gameplay with a new story line. Another good game is COD. This are some games that I can never forget. They are great with ample of nice features and output.
Old 28-09-2008

Re: Halo 3 for pc

Did you saw Left 4 Dead. I am rightnow playing the game. It is a nice game. In terms of fps there is a huge list of games available. But nothing like Halo. I had played on that on Xbox. It is so good. The only game issue here is that the game is really very lengthy. You cannot just finish that in some time. You will need to keep on playing the game. I will also recommend you to go for Far Cry. It is another decent game with simple story line.
Old 14-07-2009

I am having some good recommendation here for fps gaming. There are some good games like Half Life, Max Payne, Serious Sam, Portal, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, etc. And ofcourse Left 4 Dead. It is another great game with nice storyline. There are very few fps games which worked well on Vista. I always face troubles with something. Sometime it is the drivers while sometime there is some problem with the installation.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,