Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

spider solitare

Windows XP Support

Old 01-09-2008

spider solitare

Hi, I am a Windows XP user. I love playing spider solitaire game. By mistakenly today I deleted the same from the games folder. Later I tried to restore it but I cannot find it anymore in the Recycle Bin. Can anyone please tell me how and from where can I retrieve it back to the games menu?

Please help.

Old 02-09-2008

Re: spider solitare

What exactly do you mean by deleted the game from folder? I mean have you deleted its shortcut from the Start Menu > All Programs >Games? If yes, then there is nothing to worry about. You can simply create a new shortcut on your desktop by right clicking and selecting New Shortcut. Put the following command in the f\provided field:

%systemroot%\System32\Spider.exe

Give its title as “Spider Solitaire” and click Finish. That’s it. Your Spider Solitaire is back again.
Old 27-09-2008

RE: spider solitare

Thank you very much for the help Judy B. I have tried that instructions but it doesn't seems to be working for me. Any other help please?
Old 30-10-2008

You dint replied the question asked by Judy. You deleted the program itself or its Shortcut?

As per your second post i guess you have deleted the Original program instead of the shortcut. If it is so then it is gone, forever. You will need to re-install Windows to get it back. Or try to restore your system to an older System Restore point.

See if it helps.
Old 31-12-2008

The instructions here might help ... Microsoft support

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,