Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

8GB HCSD card issues

Windows XP Support

Old 20-08-2008

8GB HCSD card issues

I am having a HP Pavilion DV4000 PC. It has Windows XP installed on the same. I am trying to use a 8GB HCSD card on the same. But it is not working fine. There is a problem with the card reader here. I think the card will work and I will be able to access the files from it. But the scene is big different. My friends are saying that the card is not compatible with my system due to which it is not working. Is there any option or process available by which I can use it.

Old 20-08-2008

Go in Device Manager and see what you get in that. You are not able to use the card because your system is not having proper drivers for the same. You can go in device manager and right click on the card. Then choose update drivers. Follow the on screen instructions. If windows can find the driver it will be installed automatically if not then you will need to collect the fresh driver update from official site. That might work.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,