Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Aquarium Screensaver

Windows XP Support

Old 12-07-2008

Aquarium Screensaver

On my computer I remember that I was having an Aquarium Screensaver but now it is not there in the drop down menu. I have gone to the Microsoft download website but cannot find it anywhere. So, if anyone knows from where I can download Aquarium Screensaver for Windows XP, then it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old 12-07-2008

Re: Aquarium Screensaver

You should actually try to save energy and increase the life span of your monitor by using the sleep power mode when your system is idle rather than running a screensaver that consumes to much resource and performance.
Old 12-07-2008

Re: Aquarium Screensaver

No thanks, since I have found this screensaver, it was looking to be a part of the Windows Digital Media Enhancements that I have got using Add or Remove Programs in Control Panels.
Old 13-07-2008

I cannot say for sure how much electricity or monitor life you usually save, but my lcd montior, which I am using from ages, looks as good as it was ever and I also use many screensavers that have not affected my monitor at all till this time of period.
Old 01-03-2010

This Aquarium screensaver was actually a part of the plus package that came along with the Windows Media Edition of Windows XP. You might not be able to download it for free, and it has also been discontinued for sale I think.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: