Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

xp keeps restarting with blue screen on startup

Windows x64 Edition

Old 18-04-2008

xp keeps restarting with blue screen on startup

I am facing the issue with Windows XP. This is the second time I am getting a bluescreen. When I start the system it works fine for sometime but suddenly it crashes. I cannot understand why. It use to work well before. I had started the system in safe mode and even modified in settings. I had even performed repair setup but that too does not work. I do not understand that how does this issue generated so suddenly. There would be some hardware failure. How can I detect and find the same.

Old 18-04-2008

Try to run system restore in Safe Mode. That would be much helpful. It is the only to get the old settings back or else the error will be common. Second thing you need to ensure that you are using the right drivers. If there are incompatible drivers based on the edition of OS you are using, crashes are most common. Go on Event Viewer and copy the entire log file. Paste the same here. It will have important information based on the error that you are getting and on that basis it would be possible to troubleshoot the issue.
Old 08-07-2009

Re: xp keeps restarting with blue screen on startup

I have same problem,error that you cant see is blue screen.I have 1 question when you install windows on d driver does it let you to move data from c to d driver.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Tags: , ,