Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to make Windows Picture & Fax Viewer as default program for opening picture

Windows x64 Edition

Old 11-04-2008

How to make Windows Picture & Fax Viewer as default program for opening picture

My brother hand installed Nero Suite and whenever i am opening any picture Nero Photo Snap tries to open it and says "File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\xxx cannot be opened." I don't whats wrong with it, anyways i just wanted to know, How can i make Windows Picture & Fax Viewer as default program for opening any picture

Old 11-04-2008

For that you just have to Shift Right-Click on the filename,choose "Open with", "Choose Program" and select Windows Picture & Fax Viewer from the list of programs. Once you do that Windows Picture & Fax Viewer will get set as default program for opening any picture. Anyways i wanted to know if you have tried uninstalling and installing Nero Suite?? I think Nero Suite might have got corrupted.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Tags: , , ,