Thread: Nero 8 v8.3.2.1 released today

Nero 8 v8.3.2.1 released today

Just want to share this that Nero 8 v8.3.2.1 is finally released and you can simply download that from the official website. I am planing to upgrade to a newer edition as I hope there would be more benefits in burning speed. My friend recommended me to burn at the lowest speed as it burns data better while if you do the same on maximum the data might not stay for longer time. I hope there should be some kind of manuals with this software's that can gives us a tips to improve the burning stuff.

First thanks for the info. And second thing I agree that burning at minimum gives a much better disk. It also puts a tremendous pressure on the dvd drive. So if your burning many disc do use a hardware that is quiet capable of doing that. Nero is a great tool, but I found it a bit resource intensive. Windows itself has a burning utility which is very light and you just have to write data. For making a movie dvd you have to add all those software that makes your system to perform a bit lower.

I am using a older edition of Nero. It looks to be working fine. I am not really in a mood of upgrading. I had seen the new features of Nero 8. They just added some more stuff. Burning multiple dvd's is quiet good handled by Nero, but it takes a bit longer system resource to perform bigger processes. When you are installing do perform custom installation. It allows you to remove all those stuff that you do not want. That would make it much lighter.

It is right Nero adds some unwanted stuff that is really not required and it makes the system more laggy. I had one in my laptop. There is a constant icon which keeps on working in the system tray. I tried to remove that, but it did not worked. I had re-installed and this time followed the custom way.