Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Driver Problems

Windows x64 Edition

Old 04-02-2008

Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Driver Problems

I think there is something wrong with 64-bit driver of Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0? I have found my mouse behaving erratically after connecting it via USB to P/S2 adapter. If connect mouse directly to my system than it works fine but not when connected via USB to P/S2 adapter.

Old 04-02-2008

Re: Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Driver Problems

I don't think there might be something wrong with Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Driver as you have mentioned things work fine after connecting the mouse directly to your computer. I guess there is something wrong with USB to PS2 adapter that you are using. If it is so than i will suggest you to better start using your mouse by connecting it directly to your system, USB to PS2 adapters are not that great. You can add USB hub if you dint have spare USB socket.
Old 04-02-2008

Re: Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Driver Problems

I don't think so, my USB to PS2 adapter had worked great on XP Pro and Vista 32-bit systems. This issue started after upgrading to Vista 64-bit and installing latest Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Driver. I still think that this issue is because of driver, i have tried uninstalling and installing the driver a couple of times but that did not made any difference in my case. Is there anything else that i can try out here after??
Old 04-02-2008

No matter what, i just wanted to add that when your mouse is working fine after connecting it directly to your system than why don't you start using it like that. If any latest driver is available for your mouse currently than you can try using that, if not than i really cant think of anything else that might help you out.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Tags: , , ,