Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor "

Windows x64 Edition

Old 07-07-2011

re: Error "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor "

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiac6000 View Post
buy it? it isnt free
Can you be please specific as to what are you trying to say? What is it that you are saying it isnt free? Normall, this kind of error message occurs due to overclocking, so have you tried to stop the overclock on your computer rig and checked whether it has solved your issue? Or you can even try to lower the overclock to stabilize the setting a bit.
Old 07-07-2011

You have a defective CPU (Processor). If it is under warranty, get it replaced. AMD will even email you a label to print out & take to the shipper for free return shipping. I have done this. It is very easy. Every processor I have sent back that had this error was tested when AMD received it. Every one of them had a defective core. Black Edition AMD CPU's & Intel CPU's that are high end should over-clock no problem without this error. I build, program & repair people's computers all the time. I just did another with that same exact error last month again.
Replace the CPU (Processor) in your computer. It has a bad core. It is defective.
Old 11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by isepiq View Post
You have a defective CPU (Processor). If it is under warranty, get it replaced. AMD will even email you a label to print out & take to the shipper for free return shipping. I have done this. It is very easy. Every processor I have sent back that had this error was tested when AMD received it. Every one of them had a defective core. Black Edition AMD CPU's & Intel CPU's that are high end should over-clock no problem without this error. I build, program & repair people's computers all the time. I just did another with that same exact error last month again.
Replace the CPU (Processor) in your computer. It has a bad core. It is defective.
Fully Convinced & Satisfied by ur answer, thank you !
Old 14-07-2011

Your welcome

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Tags: , , , ,