Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor "

re: Error "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor "

Quote Originally Posted by pontiac6000 View Post
    buy it? it isnt free
    Can you be please specific as to what are you trying to say? What is it that you are saying it isnt free? Normall, this kind of error message occurs due to overclocking, so have you tried to stop the overclock on your computer rig and checked whether it has solved your issue? Or you can even try to lower the overclock to stabilize the setting a bit.

You have a defective CPU (Processor). If it is under warranty, get it replaced. AMD will even email you a label to print out & take to the shipper for free return shipping. I have done this. It is very easy. Every processor I have sent back that had this error was tested when AMD received it. Every one of them had a defective core. Black Edition AMD CPU's & Intel CPU's that are high end should over-clock no problem without this error. I build, program & repair people's computers all the time. I just did another with that same exact error last month again.
    Replace the CPU (Processor) in your computer. It has a bad core. It is defective.

Quote Originally Posted by isepiq View Post
    You have a defective CPU (Processor). If it is under warranty, get it replaced. AMD will even email you a label to print out & take to the shipper for free return shipping. I have done this. It is very easy. Every processor I have sent back that had this error was tested when AMD received it. Every one of them had a defective core. Black Edition AMD CPU's & Intel CPU's that are high end should over-clock no problem without this error. I build, program & repair people's computers all the time. I just did another with that same exact error last month again.
    Replace the CPU (Processor) in your computer. It has a bad core. It is defective.
    Fully Convinced & Satisfied by ur answer, thank you !

Your welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12