Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Garmin USB drivers for 64-bit Windows now available

Windows x64 Edition

Old 05-03-2007

Garmin USB drivers for 64-bit Windows now available

Garmin USB drivers version 2.2 has been released for supporting 64-bit Windows, you can get more detail of the drivers from below link.
USB Drivers software version 2.2

Old 08-12-2007

Garmin Nuvi 660 USB driver problem

It seems as if there is something wrong with Garmin USB drivers version 2.2. I have tried installing it from the linked site in my system running on Windows XP Pro SP2 but i dont know why windows is not accepting it. I have pointed the installer to downloaded driver but somehow it is picking up old driver again and again. Has anyone else faced this issue or has any idea about it??? I have tried installing it on other working machine and i am getting same response there.
Old 09-12-2007

I think there might be something wrong in your case, even i have installed Garmin's latest usb drivers on my Vista64 machine today morning and i did not had any issue as such. Since you have mentioned that you have tried installing it on other working machine and have got same response i will suggest you to better contact Garmin, address them the issue you are going through along with the solution that you might have tried and check out what they have to say about it.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Tags: , ,