Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Free ebook for .NET and SQL Server

Windows x64 Edition

Old 20-11-2006

Free ebook for .NET and SQL Server

I made this thread to share some of the to ebook books use to learn .net and SQL Server. This would be much helpful for those who are willing to understand this completely. I had attached some pdf files and txt file which has sample interview questions. It will guide you through interview process. This are worth downloading material for new learners. Along with that I am listing Top 5 Dot Net and Top 5 SQL Books that everyone must have.

Top 5 .Net Books
  • Microsoft Application Architecture Guide, 2nd Edition
  • ASP.NET 3.5 Unleashed
  • Professional ASP.NET 3.5 AJAX
  • Microsoft ASP.NET and AJAX: Architecting Web Applications
  • Professional ASP.NET MVC 1.0
Top 5 SQL Books
  • SQL in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference
  • SQL: The Complete Reference, Second Edition
  • SQL Bible
  • SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
  • SQL Visual Quickstart Guide
Do provide information about popular books and essential free ebooks that are helpful.

Old 15-01-2007

Hey
I needed some information on SCJP certification exam. I want to take this exam but I am not aware with the requirements, syllabus and I am looking for SCJP ebook as well so that I can Start with the preparation. Can Anyone help me with all this.
Old 15-01-2007

The first thing you need to do for SCJP certification, assuming you're referring to Sun Certified Java Programmer, is to go to the Sun web site for more information. Microsoft does not support the Sun Certified Java Programmer certification.

http://www.sun.com/training/certification/java/scjp.xml

You can also find many links by going to www.Google.com and entering "SCJP certification" in the search field.

G.I.Y.F. (Google Is Your Friend)
Old 23-08-2010

I know some free books that you can download for .Net and SQL. I am giving a short list below. You can download them from web. They are free available on many websites. This books have ample of knowledge will make you advance programmer.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Tags: , ,