Thread: BSOD Stop 0x000010 in Windows 7 x64

BSOD Stop 0x000010 in Windows 7 x64

I have installed Windows 7 x64 on the computer of mine. From past few days I am getting BSOD on the computer of mine. I have noticed that the BSOD is associated with STOP 0x0000101. I am unable to figure out why there is an issue on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: BSOD Stop 0x000010 in Windows 7 x64

In this particular situation I wanted to know following details which you should answer to get the requirement of yours. Post the entire hardware configuration of the computer of yours. Do you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours? From when you are getting above mentioned BSOD on the computer of yours? Can you post the minidump file of the BSOD which you are getting so that I can view the same and figure out the root cause of the problem. Let me know which antivirus program do you have installed on the computer? Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here i am suspecting that there is an issue with the services on the computer of yours. You should clean boot the computer of yours. Well in the process of clean boot you have to find out the process which is causing conflict on the computer of yours. Once you have figure out the process which is causing the issue you should disable the same on the computer. After finishing with the process you can return to the normal startup.

I think you need to perform System restore on the computer of yours. Make sure that you should restore the computer of yours to the restore point before the occurring of the problem. The entire process of the system restore might be several minute longer so you need to wait till the entire process gets completed. After completing the process you need to see whether there is any difference in the situation.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the BIOS itself. According to me you need to upgrade the BIOS on the motherboard of yours. Well you need to visit the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and look for the latest version of the BIOS. You should download the same on the computer of yours and install on the motherboard of yours. You should be really careful while installing the BIOS because it might kill the motherboard of yours.

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is an issue with the drivers which you have installed on the computer. Well I recommend that you need to install latest version of the drivers on the computer f yours. You should download the latest version of the drivers and install on the computer of yours. After installing the drivers on the computer of yours you should reboot the computer of yours.

Re: BSOD Stop 0x000010 in Windows 7 x64

Well I was having the same problem which you are talking about in this particular thread. I have noticed that the problem was occurring due to virus attack on the computer of mine. Well I have installed Malwarebytes on the computer and updated the same with the latest version of the Virus definition. After updating the antivirus you should run virus scan on the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.