Thread: Windows 7 x64: BSOD tcpip.sys

Windows 7 x64: BSOD tcpip.sys

I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. I am getting BSOD on the computer of mine. I have noticed that the BSOD is associated with tcpip.sys. after crashing of windows the computer of mine seems to be restart. Let me know why I am getting BSOD on the computer of mine? Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Windows 7 x64: BSOD tcpip.sys

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I wanted to know about the system configuration regarding the computer of yours? Can you tell me whether there is any changes on the computer of yours? Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer of yours? Can you provide the minidump file of the BSOD which you are getting on the computer? So that I can view the same and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Well the problem which you are getting is happening due to TCP/IP stack. I recommend that you should simply reset the same on the computer of yours. It seems to be an integrated component of windows so you will not be able to uninstall or reinstall on the system of yours. Rather than you will be able to reset the same by using the Netshell utlity. You have to launch the command prompt with administrative privileges and enter the below mentioned command on the terminal.
    Code:
    netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

In order to fix the problem of yours I recommend that you should perform system restore on the computer of yours. You need to restore the computer of yours I am suggesting that you should restore the computer of yours to the restore point where there was not issue. The system restore process might be several minute longer so you need to wait till the entire the process gets completed and then reboot the computer of yours.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should install all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours. You need to visit the official website and look for the latest version of the drivers. You should download and install the latest version of the drivers on the computer of yours. After installing the drivers you should restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I am suspecting that there might be virus attack of the root cause of the problem. I let you know that you should download Malwarebytes from the official website. You should download the same and install the antivirus on the computer of yours. You should update the same antivirus on the computer of yours and then perform a virus scan. After competing with the virus scan you should restart the computer of yours.

Well there could be an issue with the Windows itself which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should install latest updates of windows on the computer of yours. You can get the same from the official website. after installing the latest version of Windows updates on the computer you should reboot the computer of yours. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.