Thread: Java update for Windows 64 Bit

Java update for Windows 64 Bit

I have to run some Java applications on my 64bit Windows. Those were related to online banking. Now my system says that there is no java available. I searched on the official website and found one application. It was I think for 32-bit Windows. I tried to run the setup of the same, but it did not worked. It gave me error that Windows installer ahs faced some error and has to be closed. So there is no way I can install the older one on my system. I tried a number of things to run 32-bit but nothing worked out.

There is a 64bit edition available I think. But I am not sure about the same. I had seen that a 64bit version of browser does not really work with Java. For that you need to run a 32bit browser. You must try to search about that on the official java site. You might locate some help over there. There is a plugin available that would help you to run java files.

I think there is less way to find a plugin to run java on 64bit browser. I have some pc at my office which are facing the same issue. I am too getting the same error and cannot do anything. For some specific site only I need Java. And for that I had to configure Virtual PC by adding Windows XP and then running Java on the same. I am keeping a eye on Windows Update. I hope there would be some appropriate solution available for the same.

We need to wait back until there is appropriate solution available for the same. I am using Windows Server 2003 and thought it would be working well on my x64 system. But Java update really irritated a lot. I had tried to get the compatible edition and it did not really worked out. That is really very odd to find.