Thread: mozqlite3.dll missing after installing Easeus Todo Back up on Windows 7 x64

mozqlite3.dll missing after installing Easeus Todo Back up on Windows 7 x64

I have installed Windows 7 x64 on the computer of mine. I have done Easeus Todo Back up installation on the computer. I have got an error message which can be stated as mozqlite3.dll missing. I am unable to figure out why exactly this particular problem on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having specific solution to fix the matter of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: mozqlite3.dll missing after installing Easeus Todo Back up on Windows 7 x64

The problem which you have mentioned over here I want to know about the hardware and software configuration of the computer? Do you have done any recent changes on the system? I am suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to virus issue so tell me which antivirus program do you have installed on the computer? Which version of Firefox do you have installed on the computer? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to troubleshoot the problem.

I want to about the details of the winlogon section of the autoruns. Well whenever this particular window is open on the screen then you should not close the same and you should launch the Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Now you have to click on the Application tab and look for the error window and you have to right click on the same and go for the Process and you have to go for the File location and you should provide the details of the thing which is available which I have mentioned over here.

Well according to me Windows 7 is unable to launch the application because there might be an issue with the dll file. Mostly the dll file which is using might be missing on the computer or it might be happing due to registry error. In order to fix the issue I am suggesting that you should perform a registry scan on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should get the Registry Booster from the official website and I am sure that it would be useful to solve the matter of yours.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over is happening due to corruption of the system file on the computer of yours. I am suggesting that you should perform a scan by using the SFC/ SCANNOW on the computer. you should execute the above mentioned command with the elevated command prompt. Once the process is completed you should restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here.

Looking at the situation I think the issue is happening due to virus attack. So I am suggesting that you should download and installed the latest version of the antivirus program on the computer and perform a virus scan. you should simply download Malwarebytes on the computer of yours. you should update the same with the latest version of the virus definition and installed the same on the computer. After doing the you should run a virus scan on the computer.

According to me there is a corruption of the Firefox which you have installed on the computer. I am suggesting that you should uninstall the browser from the computer. you should download and installed the latest version of the Firefox from the official website. I am hoping that installing the latest version of the Firefox you will be able to solve the problem of yours. so try the same and let me know about the results.