Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Registry Setting for Lock on Screen Saver

Windows x64 Edition

Old 17-08-2010

Registry Setting for Lock on Screen Saver

I need some kind of tweaking tips for changing the behavior of lock screen on Windows 7 x64. I had modified the settings by entering into the display properties. The option allows you to enable logon screen when the system resume from screensaver. It looks there is some kind of registry settings needed to get the welcome screen as well when the system resume from screen saver. I had checked in power option also but not able to locate any stuff out there. I want to modify the settings as per my usage. Like I can simply allow only to view the welcome screen or the lock screen when the system screensaver is interrupted. Did anyone tried this.

Old 17-08-2010

Did you checked inside Windows Registry location - HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop. You might be able to find something similar there. For the settings that you are looking for need a modification with the screensaver.exe file. I am not sure that there would be some way to do that.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows x64 Edition
Tags: , , ,