Thread: Deskbar not available in the Windows 7 64X

Deskbar not available in the Windows 7 64X

I am using Windows 7 with 64 bit version on my laptop. Apart from Desk bar rest of all the function of Window7 are normal. I have tried on the Google for the searching the solution but there was no solution available on the internet. Anyone with the same problem please let me know. If you provide solution on the same situation I will really thankful to you. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanking you in advance.

Re: Deskbar not available in the Windows 7 64X

Well it is it is very inconvenient if the Desk Bar is not installed on your computer. I am suggesting you to do the following steps to get Desk Bar at the bottom of the screen. You have to right click on the Taskbar. You have to Check Windows search Deskbar under the tool bar. Well it was very easy and the fast way to get Deskbar at the bottom of the screen. I hope it will help you to fix desk bar. Thank you.

If you are ready to use some third party application then I am suggesting you to use Google Deskbar. Well it’s a great option for you. It’s a small application and available on the free. It includes many unnecessary things which are not useful and it doesn’t carry the main function of the Deskbar. I am suggesting you to try Google Deskbar for Windows 7 64 bit version. I hope it may help you to carry out your day to day work.

I think you should contact to the Microsoft via various communication channel. I suppose there is bug in the 64 bit version of Windows 7. If there is latest updates are available then go for it. According to my opinion latest version of the Windows 7 will fix the Deskbar on your screen. I hope above mention solution will solve your matter. If you get any solution on this solution this issue please reply me the same.

I also used google deskbar