Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Performance
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Command line boot from CD/DVD

Windows Vista Performance

Old 13-01-2008

Command line boot from CD/DVD

I am looking for some help to use a boot command line option is booting from CD/DVD to troubleshoot windows. I had seen a number of people who simply fix Windows. But that looks more complicated. I am looking for some set of quick option which would be capable of offering easy to fix windows through command line mode.

Old 14-01-2008

Re: Command line boot from CD/DVD

You can read some guide on that. You can search that on the official Microsoft website. There is ample of information available. The guide offers you a complete detail in dealing with fixing windows through various way. That is the reason people uses Windows Boot disk to fix or take data backup.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Performance
Tags: , ,