Thread: Photoshop CS2 Register Pop up keeps comming up

Photoshop CS2 Register Pop up keeps comming up

I am using a Acer 5680 laptop. It has Windows Vista installed on it. I had installed PhotoShop CS2. But after a few while I keep on getting a registration popup on my screen. I am not quiet not able to figure out why this keeps on reappearing. I had tried to activate the same and it was successful. I tried the same a couple of time and each time I am getting the same message. So when I reboot I got again the registration popup. I also using Microsoft Office 2003 and I am getting some software agreement popup on that also. How can I fix the same. Thanks.

It looks that you had activated the software on a limited account. You must always do that in Administrative account only. Registration basically fails due to improper settings imported in your system. You must first try that doing in Admin account and then you can contact Adobe for the problem.

It looks to be some kind of registry issue with your system. That is why you are constantly getting those errors. You can try using System Restore first. If this issue does not exist before, then system restore can surely help you. Also one time verify the registration key that you got with CS2. I hope you are not trying to install the same key on different computers.