Thread: windows\system32\sysclass.dll

windows\system32\sysclass.dll

Hi, I am using Windows Vista and trying to install leapfrog hand held game system. But in every attempt, I get the following error:

C:\windows\system32\sysclass.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
    Let me tell you that there is no storage device or memory card installed on my system. Regarding the problem I thought there would be some registry problem and hence I ran the registry check but found everything ok. Any idea what could be the problem and how can I fix the same?

Re: windows\system32\sysclass.dll

I don’t think there is anything in the registry that can create this problem because registry couldn’t affect a library file. As the error above suggests that the system file is either corrupt, damaged, missing or not the proper version, than the best way to fix it is by running the system file checker. You can do this by typing “sfc /scannow” in the command prompt. Make sure to run this command prompt as an administrator.

Hello, I am having the same problem in Vista Ultimate. My bluetooth keyboard suddenly stopped working and every time that windows finds the device and tries to install the driver, it comes up with this sysclass.dll error. I tried doing the validation you suggest but the log said it could not repair this error (tried in safe mode as well). I don't know what to do. Should I try to repair windows using the operating system CD?

Quote Originally Posted by saxerfone View Post
    Hello, I am having the same problem in Vista Ultimate. My bluetooth keyboard suddenly stopped working and every time that windows finds the device and tries to install the driver, it comes up with this sysclass.dll error. I tried doing the validation you suggest but the log said it could not repair this error (tried in safe mode as well). I don't know what to do. Should I try to repair windows using the operating system CD?
    I think that you will have to download the SysClass.dll file from some known dll file website and then copy and replace it into C:\Windows\System32\SysClass.dll. After that try to install the bluetooth keyboard in your pc and check if it is syncing it or not. If still it doesnt work then try the option of repair as you have mentioned and hopefully it will solve this issue.