Thread: recovery partition D, full disk warning

recovery partition D, full disk warning

I bought a HP pavilion a6010n 3 months ago that came with Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit) installed. When it was just about a month old, I started getting error message saying that my recovery partition (D) is getting full. I mean, how is it possible In just a month though I don’t have any such things on the same. I guess there is something trying getting stored or writing on my D drive but am not able to figure it out.

I use to get this message very small number of times earlier but now from last couple of days it appears in about every 2 to 4 minutes and that is very very frustrating. I would like to delete the same, whatever it is, or atleast get rid of this error anyhow. Somebody please help me out ?

Re: recovery partition D, full disk warning

Well to be frank I don’t know how can we stop the error or how can we figure out the cause of the problem but the bext I can suggest you is just call HP customer care executives and tell them to fix it right now as you system is just 3 months old, you hold a warranty for replacement as well. Explain them that you are getting the problem since first month, if there is any crucial error you will get replacement. Or see if this discussion can help you in anyway: Drive D (recovery disk) is full