Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Network
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot delete wireless network connection

Windows Vista Network

Old 23-06-2008

Cannot delete wireless network connection

I have got Windows Vista installed on my computer and I am not able to delete the wireless network connection. If I am going to Network and Sharing >> Manage Network Connections and then when I right click on the connection icon then Delete option is greyed out? I have also disconnected from the network and disabled the connection but still delete is greyed out? So, can anyone tell me how do I delete this connection? Thank you.

Old 23-06-2008

Re: Cannot delete wireless network connection

You can simply delete a Wireless network by going into Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > and then Manage Wireless Networks in the left pane and then right click the one you want to remove. For more information visit this website - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...=ws.10%29.aspx
Old 23-07-2008

Even I am facing the same issue and I am not able to delete the wireless profile that I have got in my Windows Vista system? Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue?
Old 20-02-2009

You may also get the information about how to delete the wireless network here:
Unable to Delete Wireless Network in Windows Vista

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Network