Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Network
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Connected to Network, but Showing NOT Connected

Windows Vista Network

Old 03-04-2008

Connected to Network, but Showing NOT Connected

I am getting some kind of problem from a clients laptop that is running on Windows Vista. It is connected to the internet and will work fine via Network cable or Wireless, but the connection center tells me that the system is not connected to the network or internet? I am able to get online, use network resources and have also logged onto the system remotely with LogMEIn Rescue and there is no problem at all. But this system thinks that it is not connected to the Lan or Wireless Network. An ideas for the solution?

Old 04-04-2008

Re: Connected to Network, but Showing NOT Connected

I think that most of the time you just need to press F5 which is the refresh button that will be able to show the good connection. Can you do the same and let us know if it worked?
Old 07-04-2008

Re: Connected to Network, but Showing NOT Connected

When a network problem occurs in Windows Vista, Network Diagnostics helps to diagnose and repair the problem. For example, when you see some error messages such as ?Page cannot be displayed? or ?Server is not available,? you have the option to use Network Diagnostics to identify the problem. You can get more information on this page - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...-Windows-Vista

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Network
Tags: ,