Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Network
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HTTP Error 403.7 - Forbidden: SSL client certificate is required

Windows Vista Network

Old 23-02-2008

HTTP Error 403.7 - Forbidden: SSL client certificate is required

I am in need of serious help for the error that I am getting. I am getting that on Vista. The problem is due to forbidden ssl client. I am using a Vista laptop and suddenly started getting this error. I am not able to understand the problem behind this. It is a bit complicated to get through this. I tried to reconnect the network a number of time but still it is not working. I think there is some major hardware bug with the system. Does driver update is capable of fixing the problem.

Old 14-12-2012

Re: HTTP Error 403.7 - Forbidden: SSL client certificate is required

That a bug with IIS. But do not worry there is a solution for that. The problem basically appear due to the certificate authority service. The certificate issuing server is not available on your system and due to which you get the error. There is a valid fix for that. You can check out some of the below links that can guide you to deal with the problem.
PRB: Error Message: 403.7 Forbidden: Client Certificate Required
IIS 6.0: Computer must trust all certification authorities trusted by individual sites

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Network
Tags: , , , , , ,