Thread: TCP/IP corrupted in Windows vista

TCP/IP corrupted in Windows vista

I am getting some problem in my Vista system. I feel that TCP/IP is corrupted. I am not able to access the network nor my internet is working even after configuring all the information manually. It is very annoying to find proper information. I had done everything that was needed. Re-installed the wifi card, the lan adapter, etc. But still it is not working. How can fix this way. Can Windows Update fix the problem.

For this issue I think system restore can help you. You must run that to find out appropriate settings are restored or not. Just check the same. Go in system tools and there you can system restore. Perform that and check back. It is a weird problem. I am not able to find any solution how to install TCP /IP separately. I think you will need to re-install back from scratch. Take your data backup and then simply re-install it back and then check again. You can even test by running Vista repair setup and see whether it helps or not.

I was also having the same kind of issue. The system failed to detect my phone modem and it was not working well. It was really very annoying. There is possible way to reset TCP /IP and you can simply do that by following the information on below link. There is a fix available at below link that you can download and run. The issue will be solved. There will be no problem at all. It is necessary that you must run the fix and update your windows and then see the connection is restored or not.

How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)

Please help I still have this problem... its wierd, I'm connected right now through my samsung blackjack which is slow... This problem is not only the internet... When i try to do a "Windows Mobile Sync" it doesn't even initiate.. It sends many packets but recieves absolutely 0... When i plug it to any other Laptop it works fine! When I plug my LAN Cable into any other comptuer Internet works fine! I've done every fix on google... netsh, winsock, reinstall drivers, all that... i do get the "Echo Request Failed", but i just cannot manage to get internet access nor receive any packets via LAN... Wireless works fine in some cases... Is there ANY OTHER solutions than reinstalling vista? Please help!