Thread: DLink DWL-G510 Revision B PCI Network Adapter Driver

DLink DWL-G510 Revision B PCI Network Adapter Driver

I am using Windows Vista desktop (fresh vista install). Tried connecting it with recently bought Dlink revision C Network Adapter. Problem is now my vista is not able to connect to Internet because it keeps asking me for Dlink revision C drivers. I tried searching for the same but dint found it anywhere. Can anyone please give me the download link for correct drivers ? Thank you very much.

RE: DLink DWL-G510 Revision B PCI Network Adapter Driver

I don’t think there is driver released by Dlink for Windows Vista. I’m saying this because me too facing this problem since weeks. Though I dint found any drivers, somewhere I came across latest 2.11 update for the DWL-G510, but that dint worked. My vista is still not able to recognize the adapter, it actually says “ista can't find xxx.dll.”

Hope anyone from here, or Microsoft or Dlink can help us.

Same problem here as well. Vista desktop connected with Dlink but no internet access. Instead it gives me the following error messages:

“The procedure entry point apsGetInterfaceCount could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll

The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not be in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll”

I tried contacting with Dlink regarding this, they told me to mail these errors. I sent them the mail and waiting for response. Lets see what they have to say.

I think I can help you with the said error message. Actually you just need to copy the old wlanapi.ddll from windows/system32 folder and past it in dlink directory. It should work fine. I have tested it once on one of my friends computer.