Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Network
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Boot up freezes on multiple laptop connected to server

Windows Vista Network

Old 09-02-2012

Boot up freezes on multiple laptop connected to server

Most of the users have been having an assortment of difficulties through the Vista on most of the laptops recently. The bootup procedure goes comparatively fast until it acquires to the please wait screen just presently previous to CTRL-ALT-DEL would generally come into view. The laptops be able to sit here for 10 minutes or 10 hours. No matter what in the event log says anything regarding what it is endeavoring to do. But why my boot up freezes on multiple laptop connected to server.

Old 09-02-2012

Re: Boot up freezes on multiple laptop connected to server

I have previously tried the whole thing you had recommended. I had recently spent an hour or additional disabling services and rebooting. As I had stated, I fundamentally disabled the whole thing in MSCONFIG. That did no matter what. The subsequent thing I started doing was disabling services. I had disabled the whole thing to facilitate was not microsoft supplied.
Old 09-02-2012

Each time I rebooted, the system came up anxiously without incident. I began re-enabling services and rebooting to observe if several one of those caused the issue to come back. The merely time the tribulation came back was when I re-enabled the NLA service. After that I had disabled NLA once additional and re-enabled the while thing I had done.
Old 09-02-2012

Recently once I had re-enabled the NLA service the entire in excess off again, the issue returned. I then shifted to the another computer to facilitate was having the issue. I left the whole thing as-is and went straight to put out of action the NLA service. On a reboot, the tribulation was gone. I had facilitated the NLA service and reboot, the issue returned. An existence is causing NLA to hang up on boot and cause a "Please wait" screen with the intention of determine to sit for 30 minutes or more.
Old 09-02-2012

I am experiencing a identical problem, through my Windows 7 Ultimate, the system to bring up to date recently by means of a critical patch, recently being in the most recent a small number of days. The system acquires to the Please Wait screen and there it sits. I have encompassed and put out of action the NLA Service on through resolving this problem. Regrettably that did not cure mine. I am working with Windows 7 x64 on a Dell laptop.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Network
Tags: , , , ,