Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sync Windows Vista Mail/Calendar/Contacts with Outlook

Windows Vista Mail

Old 08-05-2008

Sync Windows Vista Mail/Calendar/Contacts with Outlook

I am using Windows Vista and use Windows Mail. I tried to search any way to sync my Windows Mobile 6 with Vista mail but seems like there is no way. But it can be done with Outlook for sure , right? So I wanted to know if I can Sync Vista Mail, contact and calendar with Outlook so that I can sync them all with my smartphone as well ?

Thanks for your answers.

Old 08-05-2008

Re: Sync Windows Vista Mail/Calendar/Contacts with Outlook

Nope there is no way to sync Outlook with Windows Vista?s builtin mail, contacts or calendar apps. Hope someone can make any utility in future for doing the same.
Old 19-09-2008

True But

Are you sure that outlook and Vista mail cannot be synced with each other? I doubt because when I installed Vista for the first time, as usual I started using Outlook and later came to know that there is some built-in mail application as well. When I started Vista mail, I found that my outlook contacts are already present there. So am sure it can sync with each other.
Old 19-09-2008

nevermind

nevermind... i forgot that I could do a short cut to pull up the calendar directly.

Deleted the WINCAL app and replacded with a custom link to outlook calendar.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Tags: , ,