Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Out-of-office reply and automatic forward

Windows Vista Mail

Old 17-03-2008

Out-of-office reply and automatic forward

I use Windows Mail on Vista Desktop as default client. Now for some reason I am moving out of station for about two weeks. So, I wanted to know how can I set up automatic mail forwarding to my Hotmail Email Address and Auto out-of-office reply in Windows Mail?

Please let me know soon. Thank you.

Old 18-03-2008

Re: Out-of-office reply and automatic forward

Actually there is no such option in Windows Mail for Auto Forwarding and Auto Reply. But you can do it from the web based email client of your service provider. For example, if it is for Google Mail, go to Gmail Options and you will get the option there.

But I donít think this is useful, infact you are inviting the spammers who send emails randomly by typing anything and when they will get a reply from your address, it confirms that the email address is actually working and they will keep on sending your mails.
Old 18-03-2008

Yeah, there is no option in Outlook or Windows Mail for auto reply or forwarding. You will need to it from your original email providerís website.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Tags: , , ,