Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Problem sending email windows mail vista

Windows Vista Mail

Old 09-02-2008

Problem sending email windows mail vista

Hi, I am using Windows XP with Outlook as well as Vista with Windows Mail. Both PCs are connected with same internet connection and email providers are also same. But am facing problem sending mail from Windows Mail whereas there is no issue with outlook on xp.

Any idea what has gone wrong?

Old 10-02-2008

Hello VauGhna, it is very difficult to get what is your problem exactly. So Iíll suggest you to please always post the complete error message you receive with any email client because the cause of the problem resides there itself.
Old 12-03-2009

Re: Problem sending email windows mail vista

Hey, I’m also getting problem with Windows mail on vista. Though I can receive the mails without any problem, it wont allow me to send a single mail. This is the error message I receive:

“Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop3.telkomsa.net', Server: 'smtp.telkomsa.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F”

Somebody please help me getting rid of this. Many thanks.
Old 06-08-2010

Re: Problem sending email windows mail vista

Most probably your antiviruses with email scanning features blocks the emails and specially while sending emails. If you have Norton or McAfee than they are the only cause of the problem. You must remove them and see if the problem get fixed.

Alternatively Iíll suggest you to better upgrade to Windows Live Mail. There is no such problem. Am using the same since a year now and never had any such problem.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Tags: , , , ,