Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Transfer/Import Outlook Messages/Contacts from Old Computer to New

Windows Vista Mail

Old 15-01-2008

Transfer/Import Outlook Messages/Contacts from Old Computer to New

I was using Outlook Express 6.0 since a long time on my old computer. Last week I bought a new computer and installed Outlook Express on the same too. I wanted to move all my mails and contacts to the new one hence moved the older files to the new one but seem like its not working.

I need to make them work any how because it contains very important stuffs. Can someone please help me?

Old 15-01-2008

Re: Transfer/Import Outlook Messages/Contacts from Old Computer to New

Before you import the backup files to Windows Mail on new PC just make sure that the files have permission to read and write, not just read permission. Also do this for the contact files that use to be normally with .wab extension.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Tags: ,