Thread: How do I send pictures in windows mail? Even cut and pasting?

How do I send pictures in windows mail? Even cut and pasting?

I am trying to sent picturees in Windows Mail on my Windows Vista operating system that I am using but everytime it gives me an error saying that "one or more of the pictures in this message could not be found". What should I do to solve this problem. Any help on this matter would be gladly accepted and thanks in advance.

If you want to send pictures in the email then you should know that they have to be forwarded or either inserted first in the email and then only it will go to the other mail. If you are choosing to forward then you will have to remove all the headers from the email before sending it out. And if it is a pic that is sent to you which you want to forward to others then save the picture on your computer on the hard disk first by right clicking on the pic and then choosing the option to Save Image and then compose a new email and attach the picture and then send it. You can even try to right click on the saved image and then select to send to option and then mail recipient. Hope that this helps.

Well, incase the windows mail settings are correct and you haev verified it properly then the only problem could be caused here will be the non-compatible antivirus software that you have installed on your system. Can you tell us what antivirus program are you using? If it is norton or mcafee then immediately remove it from your pc and then install some compatible antivirus like Avast that comes for free of cost as well. You can even try to turn of the email scanning in the antivirus program if it is enabled because it causes an interference with the email.