Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Outbox do not send messages

Windows Vista Mail

Old 05-05-2007

Outbox do not send messages

I am using Windows Mail on vista for getting all my Pop3 accounts at the same place. Am using this since a month now without any problem. Yesterday before leaving office I sent a mail and went off. Today morning when I came to office and tried sending a mail, I found that mail is not able to go. When I checked the Outbox I found the message I sent yesterday stuck with error “message could not be sent. An error has occurred”. And due this am not able to send any new email a well.

Any help please ?

Old 05-05-2007

Why don’t you just delete that stuck message in the outbox and send again? Are you facing any problem deleting it? Is there any error message occurring while doing the same?
Old 05-05-2007

Offcourse I tried deleting it friend but it is not getting deleted. Also there is error produced while doing the same. Only when I click delete nothing happens. What else?
Old 05-05-2007

Don’t worry guy, there is an utility named WMUtil made to dlete those stuck emails in windows mail. You can download the same from here http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/. Just download and save it on your desktop. Once completed, extract the file and Run only WMUtil.exe. Now click on a button named Clear Outbox. It may take a while.

That’s it. You will be done.
Old 08-06-2010

Re: Outbox do not send messages

Its time to upgrade to Windows Live Mail. I have faced more than thousand bugs in tenure of using Windows Mail. But since I upgraded to Windows Live Mail, its been 6 months I never had a single problem.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Tags: , , ,