Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I cannot send mail using Vista Windows, please can you help, Virgin Media unable to help, they do not support Vista

Windows Vista Mail

Old 03-04-2007

I cannot send mail using Vista Windows, please can you help, Virgin Media unable to help, they do not support Vista

I am on Windows Vista and i am not able to send mail using Windows Mail, whenever I try to send a mail then I get the following error message "Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com (1)', Server: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92". Please help anyone.

Old 03-04-2007

It seems to me that the login credentials that you are using has been corrupted, so why dont you try creating another email account with the same information that you used as in the old one. After that you can try to delete the old account and check if that works for you or not. If still you are facing the problem then you will have to uninstall Norton or Mcafee antivirus from you system if it is installed.
Old 12-05-2007

Well, if you dont know the name of the pop3 incoming mail server then you will have to ask the Internet Service Provider or the mail provider that you are using. Apart from that you can also tell us who those people are and we will be able to contact them for the kind of information that you want to know.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Tags: , ,