Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Vista Mail will receive Yahoo mail, but not send Yahoo mail! Help

Windows Vista Mail

Old 02-04-2007

Vista Mail will receive Yahoo mail, but not send Yahoo mail! Help

I have Windows Vista on my computer and Windows mail is not able to send mail even after configuring and reconfiguring the pop address and server settings. I dont have any issues receiving all the mail from the Yahoo account and the error message that I am getting is:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Trying to purchase a set of non-rx lenses, Please help!', Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10053, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 08-05-2007

The most common causes of the error messages that you are getting is because of some problem with Internet connectivity and account settings configured incorrectly in Outlook or Outlook Express. First, make sure that you are connected to the Internet. To troubleshoot it further you have to check the different resolutions that is given on this website - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Mail
Tags: ,