Thread: How do I uninstall Windows Mail?

How do I uninstall Windows Mail?

I have Windows Vista installed on my computer and it has a inbuilt Windows Mail as well. Now the reason I want to uninstall Windows Mail is because it doesnt support Hotmail and therefore I think that it is kind of stupid and useless to me. Can anyone tell me how do I install Outlook Express on my Vista system. Thanks for any information.

In that case you can simply install a free application called HotPop that allows you to take a look at the emails that have outstanding at the server down, and remove them if you do not want to receive. The program stays resident in the system tray, from where you can check mail every so often and you can view the address and subject of each message. Then you can choose whether to delete it or download it to your e-mail cilent as usual.

You can also use an alternative program called Windows Live Mail Desktop that allows you to access all your email accounts from different sites and operators. This application also offers access to many services: RSS reader, access to newsgroups and blogs, instant messaging with your correspondents Live Messenger, a large storage space, etc. Note that you must have a hotmail account or MSN Messenger or Passport to log yourself in advance on the publisher's website and download the program.