Thread: unsent messages

unsent messages

I have got Windows Vista on my computer and whenever I close my mail in Windows, then I get an error message that says "you have unsent messages in your outbox, would you like to send them now". I have checked that there are no outgoing messages to send in the mail area, so why is it giving me this annoying message? Any ideas?

You have to go to Outbox and then click on View and then click on Current View and then click on Show all messages. Check to see if there are any kind of messages in there and if it is not required then delete all of them. Incase if you dont have them then try to setup the same account on different profile and see if that works.

You can try to follow the suggestions that I am going to give you so that you dont have to delete the entire message. First of all go to Tools and then Accounts >> ADD >> Mail and then add your sanem mail account again. After that you can try to remove the first mail account and the close the Windows Mail and reopen it again. Now check if you can delete the message that you were getting. Hopefully you wont have to delete either because many users reported that after following this method, they got rid of the message once and for all.

It might be that messages could stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a computer that is running Windows Vista. To resolve this problem you candownload and install the following update for Windows Vista. After you apply the update, you should be able to delete the messages that are stuck in the Outbox from here - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...5-A86F2B7E39F1