Thread: Vista spell check not working

Vista spell check not working

I was getting some kind of an error message that said "Language is no longer available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options dialogue". Therefore to diagnose the problem I changed the language to Spanish and when I did the spell check it said that the spelling check was complete. After that I again changed to English and mis-spelled words deliberately but again it said that the spelling check is complete. What should I do to fix this issue?

You can try to click on tools and at the top of Windows Mail go to Options and then Spelling >> Choose language other than English and then apply. After that again choose English and then apply and then return for creating mail message. Now you can test by typing wrong spelling and then press the spell check, see this time if it is working properly or not.

You need to make sure you are in the proper window where you have to look for new mails and not when you would be composing email. Go to Tools > options > Spelling > under language and then click the pointer and select the language other than english. After that simply click it and again click Apply. Now you have to again go back and then click the pointer and select English again and then click apply and ok. After that in the main screen of Windows mail go to Tools > Options > Spelling and again first choose other language and click apply and then reselect English and click ok.