Thread: Attaching multiple photos on Hotmail

Attaching multiple photos on Hotmail

I am having around 50 to 100 photos. This are of my vacations. Each photo size is above 1.5MB. I want to send them to my friend. So the best way is to attach them to a message and then send it. Now the issue is that when I try to attach multiple photos Windows Mail freezes in between. It does not proceed further. I want to attach atleast 10 photos at a single time. Or else it will take years to send those photos.

You cannot just send all the photos. Each mail providers sets a limit to attachment. You can either send all of them one by one or the best option is put them on photo sharing website. There are many site that offers you to upload all your photos and then share them with your friend. It offers you privacy protection, through which you can block open access to your image. I will recommend you to try that.

What you can do is put all those images in a single archive file. You can use Winrar for that. Then put a password so that no one can access it. Then upload it to a file sharing website and send the download like to your friend. This is the best way to share files. The second option is making a movie using Windows Movie Maker. Upload the video on Youtube. That's all, give the link to your friend and they will be able to view all the files.