I bought a new laptop 3 months ago that came with Windows Vista Home premium installed, So far I was using Outlook 2007 as default client but now as outlook seems to slowing down my PC, I thought to switch to Windows Mail. Hence I tried talking backup of emails, contacts, etc from Outlook 2007. When I go to File> Import and Export, it asks me to save file in format. Which format should I save the files that can be imported to Windows Mail?
There are various formats given such as :
- Comma separated values (DOS)
- Comma separated values (Windows)
- Microsoft Access 97-2003
- Microsoft Excel 97-2003
- Personal Folder File (*.pst)
- Tab Separated Values (DOS)
- Tab Separated Values (Windows)
Any advice please?