Check the below method and see if that works:
- Open Windows Mail by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Mail.
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Accounts.
- Under Mail, click your e‑mail account, and then click Properties.
- Click the Servers tab, and then, under Outgoing Mail Server, select the My server requires authentication check box.
- If the account information that you use to send e‑mail is not the same information that you use to receive messages, click Settings, click Log on using, and then enter the user name and password that you use to send e‑mail.
More information can be found here - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...h-Windows-Mail
In The Absence Of Light