Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Repair

  1. #1
    prose072 Guest

    Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Repair

    FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY

    READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA

    First: Goto system restore and click on the advance tab and at the bottom
    of the screen click on create system retore point, Name the point and then
    you may begin when the point is finished being created.

    STEP ONE: UNINSTALL HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR

    STEP TWO: GOTO http://www.mediafire.com/?ddvjyk5gzne

    DOWNLOAD AND SAVE FILE hp_total_care_advisor.rar (11.41MB) TO DESKTOP »

    STEP THREE: GOTO http://h30155.www3.hp.com/helpandsupport/

    DOWNLOAD FILE AND SAVE TO DESKTOP

    THEN RUN FILE » sp36082.exe(5.61 MB)

    SELECT YES TO OVERWRITE ALL FILES (THIS IS THE LIBRARY FILES NOT THE PROGRAM
    FILES)

    STEP FOUR: GOTO http://www.filehippo.com

    in the searchbar @ filehippo.com [type] winrar

    download and save WinRAR 3.70
    RARLab - 1.15MB (Shareware) to desktop

    Step Five:go to explore and Program Files folder, and open folder
    Hewlet-Packard, and delete the subfolder HP ADVISOR

    Step Six: run WinRAR 3.70 RARLab - 1.15MB (Shareware) and extract the rar
    file hp_total_care_advisor.rar you saved on your desktop

    Step Seven: your HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR should be installed and have created
    a new subfolder HP Advisor in the HEWLETT-PACKARD Program Files folder,

    Step Eight: Go to the application HP Advisor file in the newly created HP
    Advisor Subfolder create a shortcut
    to desktop for the application and then run the application.

    Everything should be fine from there on out and it is your option to place
    the application to run on startup or not in your msconfig settings, I choose
    not so that I have the additional RAM available to run the system faster and
    the application as needed instead of on startup.

    Step Nine: After evrything is running as it should and all your setting are
    as you need them and would like them, Then run System restore again and chose
    the advanced tab and select to Create a new Restore point and Name it
    After Instal Setup of "_______" previous named point afterward and again to
    secure your system integrity as you did in the begining.





  2. #2
    alyxandre Guest

    RE: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Repair

    Unfortunately your mediafire link is no longer valid , so can't proceed with
    your steps.

    "prose072" wrote:

    > FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY
    >
    > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    >


  3. #3
    prose072 Guest

    RE: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Rep

    Yea, I got the site from an hp tech and they installed the software onto my
    computer via online direct connect instant support, I also had seen on
    another forumn 'Techguy" or something like that where the HP Techs gave them
    the site also. I guess I screwd it up when I called HP Corporate Hedq. and
    filed a complaint for not having it on the HP site and they had media fire
    remove it since the hp tech was not authorized to share that file yet.
    Anyways if there was a way I could upload the file to a safe site that scans
    for viruses and is secure like mediafire I do have the file saved on my
    desktop. There was a guy in TX that I helped and he had got the file
    downloaded before HP had it removed. Anyways, they want you to either do a
    complete recovery or uninstall it unless it is posted on their web site, but
    that doesn't look like it's going to be anytime soon. However, I do have the
    rar file its 11.41MB and I could send it through a safe site otherwise I
    would not try. I wish microsoft had a site for file transfer that was
    secure. that would be a big help. If I can help let me know and I will send
    the file only if you know of a safe file sharing program or site.

    "alyxandre" wrote:

    > Unfortunately your mediafire link is no longer valid , so can't proceed with
    > your steps.
    >
    > "prose072" wrote:
    >
    > > FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY
    > >
    > > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    > >


  4. #4
    prose072 Guest

    RE: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Rep

    27 Minutes Ago - HP TotalCare Advisor Solution Fix and Failures Easy and
    Fast No Total Recovery Vista
    prose072

    http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vi...visor-fix.html

    Junior Member Posts: 14
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Experience: Advanced

    NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIX UPDATED AS OF 8/05/2007

    READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA

    First: Goto system restore and click on the advance tab and at the bottom of
    the screen click on create system retore point, Name the point "____"and then
    you may begin when the point is finished being created.

    * STEP ONE: UNINSTALL HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR

    THEN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW and IN LINK and at Microsoft WINDOWS:

    * STEP TWO:
    (Desktop Version) GOTO http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?atzyaekamsn

    and (Laptop version) GOTO http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ecldbjnetf

    DOWNLOAD AND SAVE FILE hp_total_care_advisor.rar (11.41MB) TO DESKTOP »

    * STEP THREE: GOTO http://h30155.www3.hp.com/helpandsupport/


    DOWNLOAD FILE AND SAVE TO DESKTOP

    THEN RUN FILE » sp36082.exe(5.61 MB)

    SELECT YES TO OVERWRITE ALL FILES (THIS IS THE LIBRARY FILES NOT THE PROGRAM
    FILES)

    *STEP FOUR: GOTO http://www.filehippo.com


    in the searchbar @ filehippo.com [type] winrar

    download and save WinRAR 3.70
    RARLab - 1.15MB (Shareware) to desktop

    * Step Five:go to explore and Program Files folder, and open folder
    Hewlet-Packard, and delete the subfolder HP ADVISOR


    * Step Six: run WinRAR 3.70 RARLab - 1.15MB (Shareware) and extract the rar
    file hp_total_care_advisor.rar you saved on your desktop


    * Step Seven: your HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR should be installed and have
    created a new subfolder HP Advisor in the HEWLETT-PACKARD Program Files
    folder,


    * Step Eight: Go to the application HP Advisor file in the newly created HP
    Advisor Subfolder create a shortcut to desktop for the application and then
    run the application.


    Everything should be fine from there on out and it is your option to place
    the application to run on startup or not in your msconfig settings, I choose
    not so that I have the additional RAM available to run the system faster and
    the application as needed instead of on startup.

    * Step Nine: After everything is running as it should and all your setting
    are as you need them and would like them, Then run System restore again and
    choose the advanced tab and select to Create a new Restore point and Name it
    After InstalL Setup of "_______" previous named point afterward and again to
    secure your system integrity as you did in the begining.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by prose072 : 14 Minutes Ago at 09:49 PM. Reason: UPDATED
    INFORMATION ON LINK LIVE LINK TO SOLVE ISSUE




    "alyxandre" wrote:

    > Unfortunately your mediafire link is no longer valid , so can't proceed with
    > your steps.
    >
    > "prose072" wrote:
    >
    > > FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY
    > >
    > > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    > >


  5. #5
    prose072 Guest

    RE: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Rep

    Did you get the new media fire link. Please provide feedbak on this thread
    with the updated information to assist you in your needs.. also see

    http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vi...ml#post4983280

    and

    http://forums.techguy.org/tech-tips-...sors-tips.html

    Thanks for the time and feedback. So far a couple of thousand people have
    viewed and fix their problem. Good luck. if their is somthing in the future
    on this issue I may be of help with. Please do not hesitate to reply. Thanks
    Prose

    "alyxandre" wrote:

    > Unfortunately your mediafire link is no longer valid , so can't proceed with
    > your steps.
    >
    > "prose072" wrote:
    >
    > > FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY
    > >
    > > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    > >


  6. #6
    Lookn_4_ItAll Guest

    RE: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Rep

    Thank You Very Much!! This saved me a lot of time and energy.

    "prose072" wrote:

    > Did you get the new media fire link. Please provide feedbak on this thread
    > with the updated information to assist you in your needs.. also see
    >
    > http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vi...ml#post4983280
    >
    > and
    >
    > http://forums.techguy.org/tech-tips-...sors-tips.html
    >
    > Thanks for the time and feedback. So far a couple of thousand people have
    > viewed and fix their problem. Good luck. if their is somthing in the future
    > on this issue I may be of help with. Please do not hesitate to reply. Thanks
    > Prose
    >
    > "alyxandre" wrote:
    >
    > > Unfortunately your mediafire link is no longer valid , so can't proceed with
    > > your steps.
    > >
    > > "prose072" wrote:
    > >
    > > > FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY
    > > >
    > > > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    > > >


  7. #7
    Ram Guest

    RE: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Rep

    The content is very helpful...but the mediafire links are not valid... pls
    provide the valid links if possible... thanks in advance.

    "Lookn_4_ItAll" wrote:

    > Thank You Very Much!! This saved me a lot of time and energy.
    >
    > "prose072" wrote:
    >
    > > Did you get the new media fire link. Please provide feedbak on this thread
    > > with the updated information to assist you in your needs.. also see
    > >
    > > http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vi...ml#post4983280
    > >
    > > and
    > >
    > > http://forums.techguy.org/tech-tips-...sors-tips.html
    > >
    > > Thanks for the time and feedback. So far a couple of thousand people have
    > > viewed and fix their problem. Good luck. if their is somthing in the future
    > > on this issue I may be of help with. Please do not hesitate to reply. Thanks
    > > Prose
    > >
    > > "alyxandre" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Unfortunately your mediafire link is no longer valid , so can't proceed with
    > > > your steps.
    > > >
    > > > "prose072" wrote:
    > > >
    > > > > FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY
    > > > >
    > > > > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    > > > >


  8. #8
    cj Guest

    RE: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Rep

    I am having the same problem now and the
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ecldbjnetf .rar file has been removed.
    Also I cannot find the sp36082.exe file in HP Help and support

    Any ideas.
    Thanks, in advance
    --
    CJ


    "prose072" wrote:

    > 27 Minutes Ago - HP TotalCare Advisor Solution Fix and Failures Easy and
    > Fast No Total Recovery Vista
    > prose072
    >
    > http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vi...visor-fix.html
    >
    > Junior Member Posts: 14
    > Join Date: Jul 2007
    > Experience: Advanced
    >
    > NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIX UPDATED AS OF 8/05/2007
    >
    > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    >
    > First: Goto system restore and click on the advance tab and at the bottom of
    > the screen click on create system retore point, Name the point "____"and then
    > you may begin when the point is finished being created.
    >
    > * STEP ONE: UNINSTALL HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR
    >
    > THEN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW and IN LINK and at Microsoft WINDOWS:
    >
    > * STEP TWO:
    > (Desktop Version) GOTO http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?atzyaekamsn
    >
    > and (Laptop version) GOTO http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ecldbjnetf
    >
    > DOWNLOAD AND SAVE FILE hp_total_care_advisor.rar (11.41MB) TO DESKTOP »
    >
    > * STEP THREE: GOTO http://h30155.www3.hp.com/helpandsupport/
    >
    >
    > DOWNLOAD FILE AND SAVE TO DESKTOP
    >
    > THEN RUN FILE » sp36082.exe(5.61 MB)
    >
    > SELECT YES TO OVERWRITE ALL FILES (THIS IS THE LIBRARY FILES NOT THE PROGRAM
    > FILES)
    >
    > *STEP FOUR: GOTO http://www.filehippo.com
    >
    >
    > in the searchbar @ filehippo.com [type] winrar
    >
    > download and save WinRAR 3.70
    > RARLab - 1.15MB (Shareware) to desktop
    >
    > * Step Five:go to explore and Program Files folder, and open folder
    > Hewlet-Packard, and delete the subfolder HP ADVISOR
    >
    >
    > * Step Six: run WinRAR 3.70 RARLab - 1.15MB (Shareware) and extract the rar
    > file hp_total_care_advisor.rar you saved on your desktop
    >
    >
    > * Step Seven: your HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR should be installed and have
    > created a new subfolder HP Advisor in the HEWLETT-PACKARD Program Files
    > folder,
    >
    >
    > * Step Eight: Go to the application HP Advisor file in the newly created HP
    > Advisor Subfolder create a shortcut to desktop for the application and then
    > run the application.
    >
    >
    > Everything should be fine from there on out and it is your option to place
    > the application to run on startup or not in your msconfig settings, I choose
    > not so that I have the additional RAM available to run the system faster and
    > the application as needed instead of on startup.
    >
    > * Step Nine: After everything is running as it should and all your setting
    > are as you need them and would like them, Then run System restore again and
    > choose the advanced tab and select to Create a new Restore point and Name it
    > After InstalL Setup of "_______" previous named point afterward and again to
    > secure your system integrity as you did in the begining.
    >
    > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Last edited by prose072 : 14 Minutes Ago at 09:49 PM. Reason: UPDATED
    > INFORMATION ON LINK LIVE LINK TO SOLVE ISSUE
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "alyxandre" wrote:
    >
    > > Unfortunately your mediafire link is no longer valid , so can't proceed with
    > > your steps.
    > >
    > > "prose072" wrote:
    > >
    > > > FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY
    > > >
    > > > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    > > >


  9. #9
    Afshin Guest

    RE: Solution to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Rep

    You can use this link : http://www.parapsyche.com/hp_total_care_advisor.rar
    instead of mediafire broken link.

    "cj" wrote:

    > I am having the same problem now and the
    > http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ecldbjnetf .rar file has been removed.
    > Also I cannot find the sp36082.exe file in HP Help and support
    >
    > Any ideas.
    > Thanks, in advance
    > --
    > CJ
    >
    >
    > "prose072" wrote:
    >
    > > 27 Minutes Ago - HP TotalCare Advisor Solution Fix and Failures Easy and
    > > Fast No Total Recovery Vista
    > > prose072
    > >
    > > http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vi...visor-fix.html
    > >
    > > Junior Member Posts: 14
    > > Join Date: Jul 2007
    > > Experience: Advanced
    > >
    > > NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIX UPDATED AS OF 8/05/2007
    > >
    > > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    > >
    > > First: Goto system restore and click on the advance tab and at the bottom of
    > > the screen click on create system retore point, Name the point "____"and then
    > > you may begin when the point is finished being created.
    > >
    > > * STEP ONE: UNINSTALL HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR
    > >
    > > THEN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW and IN LINK and at Microsoft WINDOWS:
    > >
    > > * STEP TWO:
    > > (Desktop Version) GOTO http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?atzyaekamsn
    > >
    > > and (Laptop version) GOTO http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ecldbjnetf
    > >
    > > DOWNLOAD AND SAVE FILE hp_total_care_advisor.rar (11.41MB) TO DESKTOP »
    > >
    > > * STEP THREE: GOTO http://h30155.www3.hp.com/helpandsupport/
    > >
    > >
    > > DOWNLOAD FILE AND SAVE TO DESKTOP
    > >
    > > THEN RUN FILE » sp36082.exe(5.61 MB)
    > >
    > > SELECT YES TO OVERWRITE ALL FILES (THIS IS THE LIBRARY FILES NOT THE PROGRAM
    > > FILES)
    > >
    > > *STEP FOUR: GOTO http://www.filehippo.com
    > >
    > >
    > > in the searchbar @ filehippo.com [type] winrar
    > >
    > > download and save WinRAR 3.70
    > > RARLab - 1.15MB (Shareware) to desktop
    > >
    > > * Step Five:go to explore and Program Files folder, and open folder
    > > Hewlet-Packard, and delete the subfolder HP ADVISOR
    > >
    > >
    > > * Step Six: run WinRAR 3.70 RARLab - 1.15MB (Shareware) and extract the rar
    > > file hp_total_care_advisor.rar you saved on your desktop
    > >
    > >
    > > * Step Seven: your HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR should be installed and have
    > > created a new subfolder HP Advisor in the HEWLETT-PACKARD Program Files
    > > folder,
    > >
    > >
    > > * Step Eight: Go to the application HP Advisor file in the newly created HP
    > > Advisor Subfolder create a shortcut to desktop for the application and then
    > > run the application.
    > >
    > >
    > > Everything should be fine from there on out and it is your option to place
    > > the application to run on startup or not in your msconfig settings, I choose
    > > not so that I have the additional RAM available to run the system faster and
    > > the application as needed instead of on startup.
    > >
    > > * Step Nine: After everything is running as it should and all your setting
    > > are as you need them and would like them, Then run System restore again and
    > > choose the advanced tab and select to Create a new Restore point and Name it
    > > After InstalL Setup of "_______" previous named point afterward and again to
    > > secure your system integrity as you did in the begining.
    > >
    > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > Last edited by prose072 : 14 Minutes Ago at 09:49 PM. Reason: UPDATED
    > > INFORMATION ON LINK LIVE LINK TO SOLVE ISSUE
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "alyxandre" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Unfortunately your mediafire link is no longer valid , so can't proceed with
    > > > your steps.
    > > >
    > > > "prose072" wrote:
    > > >
    > > > > FIX HP TOTAL CARE ADVISORS VISTA BASED PROBLEM FAILURES EASY
    > > > >
    > > > > READ THIS FOR A FIX TO HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR WINDOWS VISTA
    > > > >


Similar Threads

  1. Hp Total care advisor 2.3
    By Theodore in forum Windows Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-07-2009, 09:15 AM
  2. HP Total Care advisor update error
    By Dr. Vladimir Crk in forum Vista Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-07-2008, 08:10 AM
  3. hp total care advisor stopped working
    By susan l in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-06-2008, 09:39 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 08:20 AM
  5. [Solution] to HP Total Care Advisor Vista Stops and Faliures Repai
    By quia_temet, memarciniak in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 08:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,639,014,034.92336 seconds with 16 queries