Thread: “WindowsUpdate_8E5E03FA" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" not able to download

“WindowsUpdate_8E5E03FA" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" not able to download

I am not able to obtain windows to install any updates. I find the error "WindowsUpdate_8E5E03FA" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" directs me to the assist as well as support which inform me completely nothing. How can I solve this issue? So please help me to get solve this issue as soon as possible .I really want to solve this issue as early as possible. So please help me to get out from this problem.

Re: “WindowsUpdate_8E5E03FA" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" not able to download

From my opinion you have to manually starting Windows Update services

1. Select Start, press All Programs, press Accessories, right-press Command Prompt, and choose Run as Administrator.
    2. Press Continue or give Administrator credentials as wanted.
    3. In the Command Prompt window type the following as well as press Enter after each line:
    4. Now press Start, press All Programs, and after that press Windows Update.
    5. Check for and attempt to install updates to observe if the problem is now solved.
    6. sc config wuauserv start = auto
    7. sc config bits start = auto
    8. sc config DcomLaunch start = auto
    9. net end wuauserv
    10. net begin wuauserv
    11. net end bits
    12. net begin bits
    13. net end cryptsvc
    14. net begin cryptsvc
    15. exit

It is probable that there is a virus, malware or spyware on your system. Malwarebytes is as the name states, a Malware Remover. Download, install, update as well as scan once a time of 14 days. A Google search for " sSmNGAPI.dll " get up not anything. While you do not find any hits for a file name on Google, possibilities are high that it is a malware file. Moreover you uninstalled the malware program or your antivirus/antispyware program did. In any situation, a reference was left to the file in Startup. You be able to remove the reference through managing your Startup.

Because you had one part of malware, the possibilities are as well high that you had others. It would be a good thought to scan. I advise downloading in addition to installing MalwareBytes' Antimalware (MBAM).Manage Startup: Start Orb>Search field>type: msconfig as well as while it shows in the Results field, right-press in addition to select "Run as Administrator". After that observe what is on the Startup tab. You do not require restarting instantly; however the next time you perform you will find a dialog stating you have utilized the Utility. Generally in windows Vista this will be blocked through Windows Defender as well as you will require permitting it so you are able to then tick the field that states in effect, "do not bother me regarding this again".

If you occur to locate a problem that you are not able touninstall / delete, reboot the PC, in addition to go into Safe Mode. To get into Safe mode, clicks F8 right at Power On / Startup, as well as utilize UP arrow key to find to Safe Mode from list of alternatives, after that press ENTER. Then you have to rescan your PC with your Anti-Virus, Malwarebytes as well as Spybot S & D though in Safe Mode. If you are not able to install Programs in Normal Mode. On some occasion Trojans, Viruses, Malware, etc discontinue you installing as well as/or updating Programs to take out them. If that occurs, you have to reboot into Safe Mode with Networking, in addition to install, update as well as scan from there.