Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows Update
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



"WindowsUpdate_800B0100" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

Windows Update


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 12-09-2009
fiore_kushita
 
Posts: n/a
"WindowsUpdate_800B0100" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"


I have Windows Vista SP1 and there's an upgrade to SP2 that is offered in the
Windows updates option. I download it three times but when I try to install
it, this error appears ando I have no idea what to do to fix it and be able
to install SP2. Could anyone help me with that?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 
Posts: n/a
Re: "WindowsUpdate_800B0100" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

See...

How to troubleshoot Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 service pack
installation issues
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947366

Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for
Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 2 (SP2). This support for Windows
Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) is valid until November 26, 2009. Availability of
chat or e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Go to
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...4&gprid=582034 &
select appropriate category (i.e., Download issue; Installation issue;
Issues after you install a service pack).

You'll find additional support for Vista SP2 issues in
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general newsgroup and in these forums:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...stawu/threads/

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...nstall/threads

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...stasp/threads/
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
www.banthecheck.com


fiore_kushita wrote:
> I have Windows Vista SP1 and there's an upgrade to SP2 that is offered in
> the Windows updates option. I download it three times but when I try to
> install it, this error appears ando I have no idea what to do to fix it
> and
> be able to install SP2. Could anyone help me with that?


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-09-2009
TaurArian
 
Posts: n/a
Re: "WindowsUpdate_800B0100" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"


fiore_kushita wrote:
:: I have Windows Vista SP1 and there's an upgrade to SP2 that is
:: offered in the Windows updates option. I download it three times but
:: when I try to install it, this error appears ando I have no idea
:: what to do to fix it and be able to install SP2. Could anyone help
:: me with that?



Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
0x800B0100 - TRUST_E_NOSIGNATURE - No signature was present in the subject.

Error message when you try to use the Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web
sites to install updates: "0x800B0100"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956702

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================
Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties
or guarantees and doesn't give any rights.




Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-09-2009
fiore_kushita
 
Posts: n/a
Re: "WindowsUpdate_800B0100" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

Thank you very much!!! It was very helpful!!
xo!

Fiorella


"TaurArian" wrote:

> fiore_kushita wrote:
> :: I have Windows Vista SP1 and there's an upgrade to SP2 that is
> :: offered in the Windows updates option. I download it three times but
> :: when I try to install it, this error appears ando I have no idea
> :: what to do to fix it and be able to install SP2. Could anyone help
> :: me with that?
>
>
>
> Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
> 0x800B0100 - TRUST_E_NOSIGNATURE - No signature was present in the subject.
>
> Error message when you try to use the Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web
> sites to install updates: "0x800B0100"
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956702
>
> --
>
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
> http://taurarian.mvps.org
> ======================================
> Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties
> or guarantees and doesn't give any rights.
>
>
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-09-2009
fiore_kushita
 
Posts: n/a
Re: "WindowsUpdate_800B0100" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

Thank you very much!!! It was very helpful!! Thanks for being so fast!!
xox!

Fiorella


"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> See...
>
> How to troubleshoot Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 service pack
> installation issues
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947366
>
> Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for
> Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 2 (SP2). This support for Windows
> Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) is valid until November 26, 2009. Availability of
> chat or e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Go to
> http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...4&gprid=582034 &
> select appropriate category (i.e., Download issue; Installation issue;
> Issues after you install a service pack).
>
> You'll find additional support for Vista SP2 issues in
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.general newsgroup and in these forums:
>
> • http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...stawu/threads/
>
> • http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...nstall/threads
>
> • http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...stasp/threads/
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
> www.banthecheck.com
>
>
> fiore_kushita wrote:
> > I have Windows Vista SP1 and there's an upgrade to SP2 that is offered in
> > the Windows updates option. I download it three times but when I try to
> > install it, this error appears ando I have no idea what to do to fix it
> > and
> > be able to install SP2. Could anyone help me with that?

>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows Update
Tags:



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: ""WindowsUpdate_800B0100" "WindowsUpdate_dt000""
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
At the time of updating my computer the following error occur "WindowsUpdate_8007010B" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". Barraq Operating Systems 5 05-04-2011 08:26 AM
<input type="button" value="Enregistrer" onclick="location.href=../asp/PRaces.asp"> Luz Software Development 6 18-05-2010 12:27 AM
"WindowsUpdate_80070103" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" incompatable Nammath Windows Update 4 12-05-2009 03:26 PM
Error code "WindowsUpdate_80080005" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" sba Windows Update 1 01-05-2009 02:57 AM
Adding commands to "Folder Options/Edit File Type/Actions" grayed-out "Edit" & "Remove" Green_XP Windows XP Support 1 06-11-2007 01:18 PM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:31 AM.