Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows Update
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Solution for 646

Windows Update

Old 22-11-2010

Re: Solution for 646

I have a Toshiba Satellite; Windows 7 Home Premium w/ Office 2007. I have had two (2) Windows Updates for the past two (2) weeks attempting to install. No matter what I tried it wouldn't install. I read one of the threads below which stated to disconnect Internet access before the installation process and the updates will complete: I did, they did!!!
Like the person stated in their thread that it seemed so simple that it was unbelievable which it was. I thought..."What harm could it do since nothing else worked". I wonder why it wasn't thought of sooner!

I must say to the one who first determined this is the way; Thank You!!!!
Old 23-11-2010

Re: Solution for 646

There is one more solution to fix this issue. If you search on google then you will find one repair tool that is called Error code 646 Fixer. It is a small file of around 5 MB which can be downloaded in seconds. You can use this to update your drivers. You can also use this to optimize your PC to run at maximum performance.

You can click here for more information

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows Update
Tags: , , , ,