Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows Update
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

Windows Update


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 14-08-2008
Shoshana
 
Posts: n/a
Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

Hi, everyone! I just updated several XP SP3 systems within a Workgroup with
the latest updates from the Windows Update site--specifically, KB951618,
KB952287, KB951072, KB953838, KB952954, KB951066, KB946648, KB950974,
KB951618, KB952287, KB951072, KB950974, KB953838, KB952954, KB946648,
KB951066, KB890830, and KB953839.

Since that time, I'm no longer able to share an external disk on one of the
computers with the other systems. The disk is shared using NetBIOS over
TCP/IP, and Windows Firewall on all the systems is configured to allow in the
NetBIOS ports from systems on the same subnet (Incoming NetBIOS is blocked at
the network firewall.). The disk shows up as shared on the system to which
it's attached, but when I try to access it from any of the other systems, I
get a "Not enough server storage is available to process this command" error
message.

I removed the updates I had installed on both the computer to which the
drive is attached and another computer in the same Workgroup, but the problem
persisted. Has anyone encountered a similar problem since installing the
latest updates? If so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance!
--Shoshana

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-08-2008
Brian
 
Posts: n/a
RE: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

I am having a very similar problem.

I just installed today's 9 updates on my XP laptop (Windows version
5.1.2600) and now I cannot access the file sharing on my other Windows XP
systems, nor from them access my laptop. The updates were:
KB952954, KB946648, KB953839, KB950974, KB89083, KB951072, KB952287,
KB951066, KB953838

I have since tried uninstalling them and file sharing is still broken.

More detail on my setup:
- Laptop shares a number of directories, not using the "simplified" sharing
and I require login access.
- Desktop automatically connects to laptop to map shared folders.
- This has worked for 2+ years.
- Worked this morning. Powered down laptop to take it to work. Leaving work
powered down laptop and it installed the 9 updates. Got home, will not
connect.
- Desktop cannot connect to mapped drives, but can see laptop on network,
but cannot browse it.
- Laptop can see desktop is on network, but cannot browse to it.
- NET USE r: \\name\... returns "The network path was not found." on both
machines.
- Laptop also does not automatically reconnect to networked WD My Book
(network hard drive), whereas yesterday it did. Clicking on the drive's link
does force it to load, but initially fails at startup.
- Both machines run Kaspersky Inetrnet Security 7.0. Have tried disabling it
both machines but still does not help.
- Have tried rebooting both machines and my router.
- Removed all of the above updates from laptop, problem persisits.
- Now, desktop wants to install updates, but I don't want the problem on
both machines, so I will wait to learn what this is.
- Other 2 computers on network can both access each other: laptop with
updates is only one that cannot communicate with anyone else!

I too would love to hear if others are having the same problem, and what I
can do to fix it!
Brian.

"Shoshana" wrote:

> Hi, everyone! I just updated several XP SP3 systems within a Workgroup with
> the latest updates from the Windows Update site--specifically, KB951618,
> KB952287, KB951072, KB953838, KB952954, KB951066, KB946648, KB950974,
> KB951618, KB952287, KB951072, KB950974, KB953838, KB952954, KB946648,
> KB951066, KB890830, and KB953839.
>
> Since that time, I'm no longer able to share an external disk on one of the
> computers with the other systems. The disk is shared using NetBIOS over
> TCP/IP, and Windows Firewall on all the systems is configured to allow in the
> NetBIOS ports from systems on the same subnet (Incoming NetBIOS is blocked at
> the network firewall.). The disk shows up as shared on the system to which
> it's attached, but when I try to access it from any of the other systems, I
> get a "Not enough server storage is available to process this command" error
> message.
>
> I removed the updates I had installed on both the computer to which the
> drive is attached and another computer in the same Workgroup, but the problem
> persisted. Has anyone encountered a similar problem since installing the
> latest updates? If so, how did you resolve it?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> --Shoshana

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-08-2008
Brian
 
Posts: n/a
RE: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

Small note: Called 1-866-PCSAFETY, as was suggested by someone in another
post. They said basically that it was not directly a security or virus
problem, and therefore they could not help me. I insisted it was a problem
caused by a security update, yet the guy I got said I had to call XP Tools
support at 1-866-234-6020, which I will try tomorrow when they are actually
open.

However, I would love some further help here if there are any thoughts as I
am not holding my breath it will be fixed on the phone. :)
Brian.


"Brian" wrote:

> I am having a very similar problem.
>
> I just installed today's 9 updates on my XP laptop (Windows version
> 5.1.2600) and now I cannot access the file sharing on my other Windows XP
> systems, nor from them access my laptop. The updates were:
> KB952954, KB946648, KB953839, KB950974, KB89083, KB951072, KB952287,
> KB951066, KB953838
>
> I have since tried uninstalling them and file sharing is still broken.
>
> More detail on my setup:
> - Laptop shares a number of directories, not using the "simplified" sharing
> and I require login access.
> - Desktop automatically connects to laptop to map shared folders.
> - This has worked for 2+ years.
> - Worked this morning. Powered down laptop to take it to work. Leaving work
> powered down laptop and it installed the 9 updates. Got home, will not
> connect.
> - Desktop cannot connect to mapped drives, but can see laptop on network,
> but cannot browse it.
> - Laptop can see desktop is on network, but cannot browse to it.
> - NET USE r: \\name\... returns "The network path was not found." on both
> machines.
> - Laptop also does not automatically reconnect to networked WD My Book
> (network hard drive), whereas yesterday it did. Clicking on the drive's link
> does force it to load, but initially fails at startup.
> - Both machines run Kaspersky Inetrnet Security 7.0. Have tried disabling it
> both machines but still does not help.
> - Have tried rebooting both machines and my router.
> - Removed all of the above updates from laptop, problem persisits.
> - Now, desktop wants to install updates, but I don't want the problem on
> both machines, so I will wait to learn what this is.
> - Other 2 computers on network can both access each other: laptop with
> updates is only one that cannot communicate with anyone else!
>
> I too would love to hear if others are having the same problem, and what I
> can do to fix it!
> Brian.
>

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-08-2008
MowGreen [MVP]
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

Brian,

Whoever told you that was misinformed. Each Security MSKB and Security
bulletin contains this, for example:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952954

" How to obtain help and support for this security update
For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY
in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local
Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the
Microsoft International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/....aspx?rdpath=4
North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?&prid=7552 "

Suggest you call back and quote that directly.
If they are *still* misinformed, then post back here and I'll get ahold
of someone at CSS to rectify that 'misinformation'. <w>


MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============



Brian wrote:

> Small note: Called 1-866-PCSAFETY, as was suggested by someone in another
> post. They said basically that it was not directly a security or virus
> problem, and therefore they could not help me. I insisted it was a problem
> caused by a security update, yet the guy I got said I had to call XP Tools
> support at 1-866-234-6020, which I will try tomorrow when they are actually
> open.
>
> However, I would love some further help here if there are any thoughts as I
> am not holding my breath it will be fixed on the phone. :)
> Brian.
>
>
> "Brian" wrote:
>
>
>>I am having a very similar problem.
>>
>>I just installed today's 9 updates on my XP laptop (Windows version
>>5.1.2600) and now I cannot access the file sharing on my other Windows XP
>>systems, nor from them access my laptop. The updates were:
>>KB952954, KB946648, KB953839, KB950974, KB89083, KB951072, KB952287,
>>KB951066, KB953838
>>
>>I have since tried uninstalling them and file sharing is still broken.
>>
>>More detail on my setup:
>>- Laptop shares a number of directories, not using the "simplified" sharing
>>and I require login access.
>>- Desktop automatically connects to laptop to map shared folders.
>>- This has worked for 2+ years.
>>- Worked this morning. Powered down laptop to take it to work. Leaving work
>>powered down laptop and it installed the 9 updates. Got home, will not
>>connect.
>>- Desktop cannot connect to mapped drives, but can see laptop on network,
>>but cannot browse it.
>>- Laptop can see desktop is on network, but cannot browse to it.
>>- NET USE r: \\name\... returns "The network path was not found." on both
>>machines.
>>- Laptop also does not automatically reconnect to networked WD My Book
>>(network hard drive), whereas yesterday it did. Clicking on the drive's link
>>does force it to load, but initially fails at startup.
>>- Both machines run Kaspersky Inetrnet Security 7.0. Have tried disabling it
>>both machines but still does not help.
>>- Have tried rebooting both machines and my router.
>>- Removed all of the above updates from laptop, problem persisits.
>>- Now, desktop wants to install updates, but I don't want the problem on
>>both machines, so I will wait to learn what this is.
>>- Other 2 computers on network can both access each other: laptop with
>>updates is only one that cannot communicate with anyone else!
>>
>>I too would love to hear if others are having the same problem, and what I
>>can do to fix it!
>>Brian.
>>

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16-08-2008
Ira
 
Posts: n/a
RE: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?



"Shoshana" wrote:

> Hi, everyone! I just updated several XP SP3 systems within a Workgroup with
> the latest updates from the Windows Update site--specifically, KB951618,
> KB952287, KB951072, KB953838, KB952954, KB951066, KB946648, KB950974,
> KB951618, KB952287, KB951072, KB950974, KB953838, KB952954, KB946648,
> KB951066, KB890830, and KB953839.
>
> Since that time, I'm no longer able to share an external disk on one of the
> computers with the other systems. The disk is shared using NetBIOS over
> TCP/IP, and Windows Firewall on all the systems is configured to allow in the
> NetBIOS ports from systems on the same subnet (Incoming NetBIOS is blocked at
> the network firewall.). The disk shows up as shared on the system to which
> it's attached, but when I try to access it from any of the other systems, I
> get a "Not enough server storage is available to process this command" error
> message.
>
> I removed the updates I had installed on both the computer to which the
> drive is attached and another computer in the same Workgroup, but the problem
> persisted. Has anyone encountered a similar problem since installing the
> latest updates? If so, how did you resolve it?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> --Shoshana

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16-08-2008
Ira
 
Posts: n/a
RE: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

My laptop automatically installed KB952954, KB953838, and KB953839. After the
forced reboot, I could not access another computer's shared disk area or
printer.

Microsoft's help phone line had me remove KB953838, and reboot but that
didn't help.

Lowering Zone Alarm's Internet Security Level to Med. (from High) worked
around the problem.

Ira

"Shoshana" wrote:

> Hi, everyone! I just updated several XP SP3 systems within a Workgroup with
> the latest updates from the Windows Update site--specifically, KB951618,
> KB952287, KB951072, KB953838, KB952954, KB951066, KB946648, KB950974,
> KB951618, KB952287, KB951072, KB950974, KB953838, KB952954, KB946648,
> KB951066, KB890830, and KB953839.
>
> Since that time, I'm no longer able to share an external disk on one of the
> computers with the other systems. The disk is shared using NetBIOS over
> TCP/IP, and Windows Firewall on all the systems is configured to allow in the
> NetBIOS ports from systems on the same subnet (Incoming NetBIOS is blocked at
> the network firewall.). The disk shows up as shared on the system to which
> it's attached, but when I try to access it from any of the other systems, I
> get a "Not enough server storage is available to process this command" error
> message.
>
> I removed the updates I had installed on both the computer to which the
> drive is attached and another computer in the same Workgroup, but the problem
> persisted. Has anyone encountered a similar problem since installing the
> latest updates? If so, how did you resolve it?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> --Shoshana

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 16-08-2008
Shenan Stanley
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

Ira wrote:
> My laptop automatically installed KB952954, KB953838, and KB953839.
> After the forced reboot, I could not access another computer's
> shared disk area or printer.
>
> Microsoft's help phone line had me remove KB953838, and reboot but
> that didn't help.
>
> Lowering Zone Alarm's Internet Security Level to Med. (from High)
> worked around the problem.


And if you update to the latest release of ZoneAlarm - does that fix the
issue with ZoneAlarm?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP
--
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16-08-2008
Ira
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

I am running ZoneAlarm 7.0.483.000; TrueVector security engine version
7.0.483.00, and Driver version 7.0.483.00.

According to the tool, this is the latest sofware version.

Also, to be safe, I also uninstalled the other two Microsoft Security Updates.

Ira
"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> Ira wrote:
> > My laptop automatically installed KB952954, KB953838, and KB953839.
> > After the forced reboot, I could not access another computer's
> > shared disk area or printer.
> >
> > Microsoft's help phone line had me remove KB953838, and reboot but
> > that didn't help.
> >
> > Lowering Zone Alarm's Internet Security Level to Med. (from High)
> > worked around the problem.

>
> And if you update to the latest release of ZoneAlarm - does that fix the
> issue with ZoneAlarm?
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 16-08-2008
Shenan Stanley
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

Ira wrote:
> I am running ZoneAlarm 7.0.483.000; TrueVector security engine
> version 7.0.483.00, and Driver version 7.0.483.00.
>
> According to the tool, this is the latest sofware version.
>
> Also, to be safe, I also uninstalled the other two Microsoft
> Security Updates.


I'd still suggest uninstalling/reboot/install anew the Zone Alarm firewall.

After all - if changing the settings in that product 'fixes' your issue -
that's a pretty major clue as to the problem source.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP
--
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html


Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 22-08-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
Having the same issue....

But, I am not running ZoneAlarm, any other suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 21-09-2008
Mike
 
Posts: n/a
RE: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

I just installed KB953838 today on my Dell computer running Vista, along with
many of the others you note below. When the computer rebooted, I was no
longer able to access the internet. After reviewing which of the updates
involved Internet Explorer, I backed out this update, and rebooted.
Afterwards, Internet Explorer was able to work again.

I had previously turned off Automatic Update, because one of the updates was
breaking Internet Explorer. Apparently this is the one. If I could figure
out how to exclude this update from running automatically, I would like to
resume the automatic update capability.

Thanks for your post. It would be great if others could validate this
problem and if Microsoft could respond.

Mike


"Shoshana" wrote:

> Hi, everyone! I just updated several XP SP3 systems within a Workgroup with
> the latest updates from the Windows Update site--specifically, KB951618,
> KB952287, KB951072, KB953838, KB952954, KB951066, KB946648, KB950974,
> KB951618, KB952287, KB951072, KB950974, KB953838, KB952954, KB946648,
> KB951066, KB890830, and KB953839.
>
> Since that time, I'm no longer able to share an external disk on one of the
> computers with the other systems. The disk is shared using NetBIOS over
> TCP/IP, and Windows Firewall on all the systems is configured to allow in the
> NetBIOS ports from systems on the same subnet (Incoming NetBIOS is blocked at
> the network firewall.). The disk shows up as shared on the system to which
> it's attached, but when I try to access it from any of the other systems, I
> get a "Not enough server storage is available to process this command" error
> message.
>
> I removed the updates I had installed on both the computer to which the
> drive is attached and another computer in the same Workgroup, but the problem
> persisted. Has anyone encountered a similar problem since installing the
> latest updates? If so, how did you resolve it?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> --Shoshana

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 22-09-2008
Shenan Stanley
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

Shoshana wrote:
> Hi, everyone! I just updated several XP SP3 systems within a
> Workgroup with the latest updates from the Windows Update
> site--specifically, KB951618, KB952287, KB951072, KB953838,
> KB952954, KB951066, KB946648, KB950974, KB951618, KB952287,
> KB951072, KB950974, KB953838, KB952954, KB946648, KB951066,
> KB890830, and KB953839.
>
> Since that time, I'm no longer able to share an external disk on
> one of the computers with the other systems. The disk is shared
> using NetBIOS over TCP/IP, and Windows Firewall on all the systems
> is configured to allow in the NetBIOS ports from systems on the
> same subnet (Incoming NetBIOS is blocked at the network firewall.).
> The disk shows up as shared on the system to which it's attached,
> but when I try to access it from any of the other systems, I get a
> "Not enough server storage is available to process this command"
> error message.
>
> I removed the updates I had installed on both the computer to which
> the drive is attached and another computer in the same Workgroup,
> but the problem persisted. Has anyone encountered a similar
> problem since installing the latest updates? If so, how did you
> resolve it?


Mike wrote:
> I just installed KB953838 today on my Dell computer running Vista,
> along with many of the others you note below. When the computer
> rebooted, I was no longer able to access the internet. After
> reviewing which of the updates involved Internet Explorer, I backed
> out this update, and rebooted. Afterwards, Internet Explorer was
> able to work again.
>
> I had previously turned off Automatic Update, because one of the
> updates was breaking Internet Explorer. Apparently this is the
> one. If I could figure out how to exclude this update from
> running automatically, I would like to resume the automatic update
> capability.
>
> Thanks for your post. It would be great if others could validate
> this problem and if Microsoft could respond.


What does your problem have to do with the original posting on 8/13/2008?

You are running a completely different operating system. They are running
Windows XP SP3 - you are running Windows Vista (of some unknown flavor and
service pack level.) The original post had someone unable to access a
network shared hardware device - nothing was mentioned about the Internet.

Please - start your own unique post with your own unique problem and a
listing of the specifics for your own unique system *in detail* elsewhere.
Thanks!

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP
--
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html


Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-10-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1
Updates Break Windows File Sharing!!!!

I am suffering from the same problem as you guys, after a update windows file sharing gives an error not enough server storage to process this command.

i am refusing to reinstall windows since i have done it 6 times in a week due to my USB TV capture adapter getting a autorun.inf virus wich my systems are 100% clean now. full formats
i am running MS Windows XP PRo SP3 OEM for Acers
i have tried reconfiguring the network manually and auto
witht he network setup wizard. changing my workgroup name on the network fixed my issue for one folder click then bam game over again.
i checked the event viewer for error logs and my issue shows up under system wich is the event ID 2011. issue

The server's configuration parameter "irpstacksize" is too small for the server to use a local device. Please increase the value of this parameter.
info here http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;177078

. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Navigate to the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters
4. In the right pane, double-click the IRPStackSize value.

NOTE: If the IRPStackSize value does not already exist, use the following procedure to create it:a. In the Parameters folder of the registry, right-click the right pane.
b. Point to New, and then click DWord Value.
c. Type IRPStackSize.

IMPORTANT: Type "IRPStackSize" exactly as it is displayed because the value name is case-sensitive.

5. Change the Base to decimal.
6. In the Value Data box, type a value that is larger than the value that is listed.

If you created the IRPStackSize value using the procedure described in step 4, the default value is 15. It is recommended that you increase the value by 3. Therefore, if the previous value was 11, type 14, and then click OK.
7. Close the Registry Editor.
8. Restart the computer.

i even tried to edit the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters
changing the packet size in increments of 3

i am running out of options any help would be appreciated
and i run no 3rd party firewalls
just windows firewall and that being disabled my problem still exist..

Last edited by sixxkilur : 08-10-2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: update
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 15-08-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
Re: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

Hi,

Here is my experience on three different XP computers.

#1: I was viewing a webinar from GoToTraining.com. When it was over I noticed I had no access to web pages or my local network. I could read and send email. ipconfig showed valid network connection data.

I noticed I could still access all of GoToTraining.com web pages but no others.

I totally uninstalled Trend Internet Security, no effect.

I tried a bunch of stuff suggested by Trend support, no effect.

I noticed my network connection does not show up in the Network connections window. (A dell feature?) I tried a bunch of stuff from MS to get it back, but no effect and web pages still not loading.

I rebooted several times, no effect.

I removed my network card drivers and reinstalled several times, no effect.

I tried that one more time and finally it all worked again.

I thought to blame this on the webinar SW from GoToTraining.com, (wrong)

#2: I went home and checked my home computer and surprise the same thing has happened. I tried several things without success and gave up.

#3: Back at work I hooked up my laptop and it was fine. So I went to MS Update and did all the express updates/reboot.

Surprise again: Now my laptop has the same problem now. What's going on?


All of these XP boxes could still send and receive email (tbird). All could not read web pages (firefox & IE), except the first which could access GoToTraining.com web pages only. All could not access my local network/shared folders.


MS Update must be broken. Does some powerful IT type dude have a fix?

Thanks.

Last edited by dburton971 : 15-08-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 15-08-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?

d00d, get a grip! This thread dates from August 2008:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ebdd6ed3e803b8


dburton971 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is my experience on three different XP computers.
>
> #1: I was viewing a webinar from GoToTraining.com. When it was over I
> noticed I had no access to web pages or my local network. I could read
> and send email. ipconfig showed valid network connection data.
>
> I noticed I could still access all of GoToTraining.com web pages but no
> others.
>
> I totally uninstalled Trend Internet Security, no effect.
>
> I tried a bunch of stuff suggested by Trend support, no effect.
>
> I noticed my network connection does not show up in the Network
> connections window. (A dell feature?) I tried a bunch of stuff from MS
> to get it back, but no effect and web pages still not loading.
>
> I rebooted several times, no effect.
>
> I removed my network card drivers and reinstalled several times, no
> effect.
>
> I tried that one more time and finally it all worked again.
>
> I thought to blame this on the webinar SW from GoToTraining.com,
> (wrong)
>
> #2: I went home and checked my home computer and surprise the same
> thing has happened. I tried several things without success and gave up.
>
> #3: Back at work I hooked up my laptop and it was fine. So I went to
> MS Update and did all the express updates/reboot.
>
> Surprise again: Now my laptop has the same problem now. What's going
> on?
>
>
> All of these XP boxes could still send and receive email (tbird). All
> could not read web pages (firefox & IE), except the first which could
> access GoToTraining.com web pages only. All could not access my local
> network/shared folders.
>
>
> MS Update must be broken. Does some powerful IT type dude have a fix?
>
> Thanks.


Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows Update
Tags: ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Latest Windows XP Updates Break File Sharing?"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How I can design a Local Network with 5 Pc ,file sharing and printer sharing. AmaF Networking & Security 4 22-02-2011 08:12 AM
Error ?Windows Photo Viewer can't open this picture because either Photo Viewer doesn't support this file format, or you don't have the latest updates to Photo Viewer? Cosmonos Windows Software 5 02-01-2011 10:54 AM
Sick of IE7 updates seem to break it Simreaper Windows Software 5 06-03-2009 12:04 AM
Windows update just keeps "Checking for latest updates" JoeAndrieu Windows Update 8 18-01-2009 01:24 AM
Windows update "Checking for the latest updates for your computer"for a very long time Bill Arnold Windows Update 5 10-09-2006 07:20 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:02 AM.