Thread: How To Execute Iso File?

How To Execute Iso File?

I know that an iso file with more than 4.5 GB cannot be burned into a DVD. So i want any such program that will be able to run these iso files and that dvd will not be needed any further.

I had been around some guides regarding this but those were not so helpful. If some guide, tutorial is already present here related to this link then please provide it. That would help me understand this thing better.

Its simple. There are programs that create virtual drive and in that you can mount your iso file and then play it just like playing a cd in the original drive. For that you can use Daemon tools, image mounter, Nero image drive, power ISO, Magic disk and other such programs which can create virtual drives.

Thank you for your help Nitesh. I have tried daemon tools and its working. But its still asking for a dvd while i have installed the file on the hard disk. Its a game file in iso.

What do i need to do to get it in dvd like?

if you are running windows xp then 5star gamejack use the virtual drive and mount this game dvd and try to run if it dosen't run unistall game and re-install game with this virtual drive if works great but if not hunt on web for no dvd or cd crack for game is the iso file ripped with another software if so then then the chances of it accepted in virtual drive are slim as the manufactures place slight track errors in on the disc to prevent copying if you could get hold of the orignal game disc the make a copy using 5star gamejack you have to pay for program and to reburn use a 16x speed dvd-r dual layer disc.

hope this helps